Middle / Junior Frontend Developer
ES6 ReactJS ES2015
- Development of new interface functionality for the company's web projects
- Maintenance and enhance of existing code
- Participation in the development of internal standards and code requirements
- Close interaction with the team
- Confident knowledge of the ES6 standard (ES2015) and experience with it
- Experience with ReactJS, understanding of its working principle
- Knowledge of modern HTML, CSS standards
- Experience with style preprocessors (Less, SASS, Stylus)
- Knowledge of the features of modern versions of browsers
- Cross-browser and adaptive layout skills
Will be a plus
- Experience with the webpack build system
- Ability to understand someone else's code
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience with GraphQL API in React applications (Relay or Apollo)
- Experience in writing mobile apps on React Native
- Knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Work in a peer team with the prospect of joining the main development team of the company.
- Interesting projects and tasks.
- Official employment.
- For students, there is the possibility of remote work with presence in the office from 2 times a week.
- Kicker, chat, drinks and cookies included.
- Full - time, office work
- Possibility of relocation
Tell us about yourself